The Intuitive Anatomy Seminar is an in-depth journey of discovery that takes ThetaHealing® Practitioners through the Body Intuitive, allowing them to intimately and intuitively meet the organs and systems. The student will discover the emotions and Beliefs that are inherent in the body. This seminar offers healing to the bodies systems through the release of accumulated energetic emotions. We then explore the beliefs held in each system and their relationships to physical “dis-ease”. Students have ample time for self-healing and work with other seminar members to clear limiting Beliefs. This is the seminar for the serious ThetaHealing Practitioners who desire to become highly skilled at scanning and healing within the physical body using the ThetaHealing Technique.
In the Intuitive Anatomy Seminar the ThetaHealing Instructor guides the student to:
- Learn the magic of the human body
- Learn that disease and disorders go hand in hand with the demonstration of emotions
- Come to the realization that emotions are signals that the body is out of balance
- Discover new emotional Programs and Beliefs that are attached to every body system
- Understand how much space is taken up by negative emotions
- Know the specific Beliefs that come with diseases
- Practice seeing into the body with body scans. honor the client’s free agency
The clearer students become, the easier it is for them to work on their clients, and themselves. In each system, the student will encounter emotions, challenges and issues that they’ve carried for a very long time. This seminar is designed for the Creator to groom healers. The friendships that come out of this seminar can be forever.
This seminar is a 3 week seminar. It is generally offered 5 days on and then 2 days off for 3 weeks.
ThetaHealing Intuitive Anatomy Manual & Anatomical Chart Book
The statements in this website and the class are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is given strictly for educational purposes. In no way should the information on this website be considered a substitute for competent medical care by your physician or other healthcare professional.